Prevent Home Break-Ins
Burglars Gain Entry Most Often By Kicking In Doors... And That's a Fact. Why Are Doors So Easily Kicked-in or Forced Open?
It all comes down to one critical design flaw and it's found in virtually every exterior residential door entryway. Most exterior doors, hinges, deadbolts and door locks are fairly strong. It's the WOODEN DOOR FRAME (also known as the door jamb) that is the weakest area.
Dream Doors and More is a door company who builds beautiful safe and secure entry doors. Our doors have held up to a police battering ram!
Come by Dream Doors and More today to see how our doors can give you safety and security at no extra cost!
The FBI Says: "Every 12 seconds a home is invaded by someone simply going right through the door."
Home invasions and residential burglaries are dramatically on the rise. According to the latest FBI statistics, only 12.4% of burglars are ever caught, charged and convicted. The latest crime statistics on home invasions, burglaries, and robberies in the United States are staggering:
- 70.3% of Burglaries Involve Residential Properties
- 67.6% of Burglaries Involved Forcible Entry or Attempts
- 38% of All Assaults Occur During a Home Invasion
- 60% of All Rapes Occur During a Home Invasion
Here's some Very Scary Little Known Crime Facts...
- Most home burglaries take place between 9 a.m. and 5 p.m. A burglar does not want anyone home while they rob a house.
- Most home invasions take place between 6 p.m. and 6 a.m. The whole premise of a home invasion is for the occupants to be at home so the intruder can extract valuable information from the occupants such as; where the "real" valuables are, bank account information, credit cards and pin numbers, car keys, etc.
- Many home invaders have much more sinister thoughts in mind, such as physically or sexually assaulting you or your loved ones (60% of all rapes occur during a home invasion).
Recently we contacted you regarding the replacement of our double front doors with a single door with side glass sections. Your Mr. Joe Davis informed us that while Dream Doors could perform this type work for us (we had been told by others this could not be done) he gave us the option of leaving our old doors in place and just adding the 22 x 64 Echelon glass inserts. He pointed out this would save us considerable money and time over a complete door replacement. We contracted for the renovation on March 9th with the job to be performed on March 31st. We were delighted that you were able to move our installation date forward and completed it ahead of schedule. The doors are simply beautiful. We could not be more pleased with your installer Jeremy. The additional light provided to the foyer and stairway by the glass doors is amazing. We are more than satisfied with the excellent workmanship and value provided by your company.
— William A. and Margaret P. Fitzgerald