Prevent Home Break-Ins
Burglars Gain Entry Most Often By Kicking In Doors... And That's a Fact. Why Are Doors So Easily Kicked-in or Forced Open?
It all comes down to one critical design flaw and it's found in virtually every exterior residential door entryway. Most exterior doors, hinges, deadbolts and door locks are fairly strong. It's the WOODEN DOOR FRAME (also known as the door jamb) that is the weakest area.
Dream Doors and Windows is a door company who builds beautiful safe and secure entry doors. Our doors have held up to a police battering ram!
Come by Dream Doors and More today to see how our doors can give you safety and security at no extra cost!
The FBI Says: "Every 12 seconds a home is invaded by someone simply going right through the door."
Home invasions and residential burglaries are dramatically on the rise. According to the latest FBI statistics, only 12.4% of burglars are ever caught, charged and convicted. The latest crime statistics on home invasions, burglaries, and robberies in the United States are staggering:
- 70.3% of Burglaries Involve Residential Properties
- 67.6% of Burglaries Involved Forcible Entry or Attempts
- 38% of All Assaults Occur During a Home Invasion
- 60% of All Rapes Occur During a Home Invasion
Here's some Very Scary Little Known Crime Facts...
- Most home burglaries take place between 9 a.m. and 5 p.m. A burglar does not want anyone home while they rob a house.
- Most home invasions take place between 6 p.m. and 6 a.m. The whole premise of a home invasion is for the occupants to be at home so the intruder can extract valuable information from the occupants such as; where the "real" valuables are, bank account information, credit cards and pin numbers, car keys, etc.
- Many home invaders have much more sinister thoughts in mind, such as physically or sexually assaulting you or your loved ones (60% of all rapes occur during a home invasion).
We had been looking at French doors for our Florida room at both Home Depot and Lowe's for about eight months. We decided to stop by your showroom two weeks ago. What a selection! We were amazed that your company offered us a far greater selection than those other two stores. We were impressed with the quality in respect to the price. While Home Depot and Lowe's doors were a little less in price, the quality of your hand crafted doors exceeded the value of those cheap doors. Plus, the Dream Doors had features we wanted but was not offered by those other companies. Our installer, Matthew, is a very skilled tradesman and has a great work ethic. He concerned himself with every detail, took great pride in his work and left the area cleaner than how he found it. We recommend to everyone that if value and a great experience is what they want, to look no further than Dream Doors. Dottie and I would not consider anyone else for our doors needs.
— Dick Hill