Prevent Home Break-Ins
Burglars Gain Entry Most Often By Kicking In Doors... And That's a Fact. Why Are Doors So Easily Kicked-in or Forced Open?
It all comes down to one critical design flaw and it's found in virtually every exterior residential door entryway. Most exterior doors, hinges, deadbolts and door locks are fairly strong. It's the WOODEN DOOR FRAME (also known as the door jamb) that is the weakest area.
Dream Doors and More is a door company who builds beautiful safe and secure entry doors. Our doors have held up to a police battering ram!
Come by Dream Doors and More today to see how our doors can give you safety and security at no extra cost!
The FBI Says: "Every 12 seconds a home is invaded by someone simply going right through the door."
Home invasions and residential burglaries are dramatically on the rise. According to the latest FBI statistics, only 12.4% of burglars are ever caught, charged and convicted. The latest crime statistics on home invasions, burglaries, and robberies in the United States are staggering:
- 70.3% of Burglaries Involve Residential Properties
- 67.6% of Burglaries Involved Forcible Entry or Attempts
- 38% of All Assaults Occur During a Home Invasion
- 60% of All Rapes Occur During a Home Invasion
Here's some Very Scary Little Known Crime Facts...
- Most home burglaries take place between 9 a.m. and 5 p.m. A burglar does not want anyone home while they rob a house.
- Most home invasions take place between 6 p.m. and 6 a.m. The whole premise of a home invasion is for the occupants to be at home so the intruder can extract valuable information from the occupants such as; where the "real" valuables are, bank account information, credit cards and pin numbers, car keys, etc.
- Many home invaders have much more sinister thoughts in mind, such as physically or sexually assaulting you or your loved ones (60% of all rapes occur during a home invasion).
I would like to start by saying "thank you" for assisting me in such a timely manner. Your staff was very professional, helpful, kind and considerate to my needs. Although the price for the door inserts were slightly more than I expected, because of the service I received and the extreme quality of the product, it was well worth it. The technician that installed the inserts went out of his way and provided a little extra service by re-adjusting and aligning my doors. He even repaired a sticking lockset. Because of this extra effort, my doors are functioning better than ever, basically making my old doors perform like new. I cannot thank you enough. I am very pleased with the craftsmanship, quality and value I have received from Dream Doors!
— Allen L. Dixie