Inflation is an issue, and prices have skyrocketed. When you are figuring out your budget, where is most of your money going? Most people spend a lot at the grocery store, which can include buying cleaning products, and that can add up quickly.
If you’re looking for some of the most effective window cleaners, here are some of the best products. These options are affordable, environmentally friendly, and can be used for multiple purposes.
- Windex – Windex is a common commercial window cleaning product that is best known for cleaning windows but, more importantly, eliminating streaking. This spray is an amazing ammonia-based cleaner that can break up pesky compounds. It can remove adhesive, oily imperfections on the outside and the inside of your windows. You can also use it for mirrors around the house, as well as other household surfaces. There is little health risk, and the scent is known to fade immediately. In addition, this cleaner can work for a variety of household surfaces, such as floors, lights, and fixtures. It can even tackle stains.
- Weiman Glass Cleaner – This cleaner is known for its quick foaming action that attaches and interacts with any household surface it comes in contact with. Weiman Glass Cleaner is thought to be one of the best window cleaning products because of its effectiveness. It is good to use if you need to clean up annoying grease stains, large messes, and any other imperfections – in addition to cleaning your windows.
- Seventh Generation Free & Clear – You read that right: Window cleaning products don’t have to be full of chemicals to do a great job. This cleaner is plant-based and has special cleaning agents that can tackle all kinds of messes around the house. This spray is safe for both the environment and for the health of the person who is actively spraying it.
- Homemade Natural Window Cleaner – If you’re worried about sensitivity to chemicals, your health, and the environment, doing a DIY cleaner might be the best way to shine your windows. You can mix your own glass cleaner by combining white vinegar, cornstarch, and warm water. If you’d prefer a scent, just add a few drops of your favorite essential oil. This will leave you with a perfect, effective, all-purpose cleaner that can be used on all household surfaces, especially glass.
- Sprayway Glass Cleaner – This glass cleaner is a very affordable window cleaning option. Advertised as “The World’s Best Glass Cleaner,” it is seen as an outstanding window cleaner for windows, car windshields, and mirrors in the house, and is commonly used on a variety of other glass household surfaces. This dense, heavy foam attaches to stains caused by dirt, grime, grease, and grit. This cleaner is also ammonia-free with a clean fragrance and leaves a streak-free shine.
- Fabuloso All-Purpose Cleaner – This cleaner comes in many different fragrances to help with your window cleaning needs. You can use this cleaner to treat other household surfaces like sinks, windows, appliances, and more.
Having windows that are clean and spotless can be as easy as choosing the right cleaning product and pairing it with the right tools. Sometimes when cleaning, you can come across cracks or concerns. If you feel you need to replace your glass window altogether, we can help with that too!
Please visit our showroom or contact us for a free, in-home window consultation today. We are located at 5220 Shad Road #201 in Jacksonville, Florida 32257, or you can contact us at (904)-880-7778.